JOB INDEX - 10 months ago - Job Mail
• National Diploma in Environmental Health / SHEE - or - equivalent qualification.
• 4 years Environmental Health & Safety experience, performing the requirements listed below in
a manufacturing work environment.
• SAMTRAC methods and techniques.
• EHS Regulations and policies.
• Environmental ISO14001/ISO18001 auditing skills.
1. EHS Targets & Objectives:
• Assist in setting EHS&E objectives and targets.
• Champion the BBS process.
• Champion the Ergonomics programme.
• Champion the ENHESA process.
• Assist EH&S Coordinator with the Work Place Compliance program. (PPA's)
• Ensure mandatory safety inspections are issued and completed by all safety representatives.
• Ensure all findings are documented and communicated to all concerned and closed out. (CAN
• Assist EH&S Coordinator in driving achievement of all EHS&E Objectives & Targets.
2. Monthly/Weekly Reporting to EH&S Manager:
• CAN Report. (monthly Basis)
• PPI Reports -Waste Management. (monthly Basis)
• BBS reports. (monthly Basis)
• Overdue Solutions Reports of ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO50001 that resulted from internal
audit findings (monthly Basis).
• Report all Non-conformance (weekly basis)
• Compilation of data to complete classification of IOD's-, TCR's , TER's and TIR's cases. (weekly
• Waste graphs, which includes general waste, paper cardboard, metal, recyclable oil. (monthly
• Review & Maintain AEGIS database. (such as injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk
assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information.)
3. IOD's :
• Attend to all IOD's.
• Conduct and/or assist with accident investigation.
• Follow up and review final reports – 8D's
• Liaise with medical centre sister concerning injuries. (updates on injury stats - AEGIS.)
• Communicate with management concerning IOD's and provide suggestions to improve health
and safety standards.
4. EH&S meetings:
• Accidents, injuries, near-misses.
• Results of safety inspections.
• Results from EHS Surveys Conducted.
• Legal & Other Requirements.
5. Waste Management
• Identify and manage all waste streams for both general and hazardous waste.
• Tracking, collection and coalition of all waste certificates.
6. Key Monitoring Characteristics
• Carry out legally required surveys and assessments as per the Key Monitoring Characteristics
Schedule. (kitchen swab test, storm water, effluent, air, noise etc)
• Storm water checks.
• Spill kit checks.
• Monitoring of permits/licenses and certificates of suppliers.
7. Monitoring and Measurements
• Monthly stats regarding waste, oil, elect, water, effluent analysis etc. with graphs to establish
base lines and to have visual confirmation of whether or not there is continuous improvement
based on factual evidence. (records)
• Monitoring of water/oil separator / peat sorb / canteen oil dates to arrange removal after every
• Updating of PPI Report - AEGIS.
8. Auditing Internal/ External
• Conduct monthly audits as per the audit schedule on all areas of the ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001,
ISO50001 requirements, as well as audits on our service providers to ensure legal compliance
and compliance with our customer requirements.
• Conducting Supplier audits based on ISO14001 requirements.
• Surveillance and re-certification audits conducted by our certification body (I-Cert)
9. Aspects and Impacts Register
• Review and update the aspects and impacts register as and when there are changes to
processes or when new production lines are introduced.
• Update the objectives and targets applicable to the aspects and impacts register.
• Ensure that the HIRA's, objective and targets are timeously reviewed.
10. Maintenance of SHE Systems
• Maintenance of SHEE Homepage and all related document control.
• Writing of Procedures and Work Instructions and creation of new forms for ISO14001,
OHSAS18001 and ISO50001 as required.
• Ensure that all changes to documents during the year as well as the annual revision of
procedures, are controlled as per ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO5001 record retention
• Ensure communication of all changes.
11. Environmental Incidents and Reporting (NCR's)
• Logging of all SHE incidents and follow up on all NCR's and associated action plans to closure.
12. Training & Awareness
• Training of employees on Environmental and Safety awareness including Emergency
• Awareness on benefits of recycling, conserving energy, water etc.
• Training of all security personnel on detailed Emergency preparedness and response.
13. Management Review meetings
• Responsible for compiling the yearly feedback report to management regarding the overall
performance of the SHEE System.
• Give guidance to the management team regarding the establishment of the targets and
objectives for the new year for ISO14001,OHSAS18001 and ISO50001
• Taking minutes of SHEE Management Review Meetings.
Find Jobs per Keyword:
Aa Technical Sales Representative - Pretoria
Our Client is seeking an Agricultural (Animal Feeds) Technical Sales Representative to drive up sales in the Pretoria region.
Senior Financial Planner (randburg)
OUR CLIENT WITHIN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY IS SEEKING A SENIOR FINANCIAL COACH IN RANDBURG
Financial Agent (randburg)
OUR CLIENT IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY IS SEEKING A FINANCIAL AGENT IN RANDBURG
Technical Sales Engineer (surface Engineering/ Coating) (cape Town)
METAL COATINGS AND MECHANICAL COMPONENT REFURBISHING COMPANY REQUIRES A TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER (SURFACE ENGINEERING/ COATING) IN CAPE T
Advanced Excel Administrator (temp)
A vacancy currently exists within a dynamic and progressive global company, for a Temp Advanced Excel Administrator.
Our client an award winning digital marketing agency is looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager with a creative flair!
Afrikaans Speaking Steel & Tube Branch Manager ( Not Negotiable), Port Elizabeth
AFRIKAANS SPEAKING STEEL & TUBE BRANCH MANAGER ( NOT NEGOTIABLE), PORT ELIZABETH, RNEG + MEDICAL + PROFIDENT + FUNERAL COVER
Accountant / Senior Accountant (accounting Firm)
An established Accounting Firm, based in East London, seeks to employ an Accountant / Senior Accountant. The successful candidate will
Senior Site Accountant / Site Finance Manager
A national FMCG Manufacturing company, seeks to employ a Senior Site Accountant / Site Financial Manager to be based at their Mthatha ope
Filing Administrator (braamfontein)
A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING
French Speaking Key Accounts Manager (entry - Mid Level) (johannesburg)
OUR CLIENT IS A GLOBAL FMCG SUPPLIER, WHICH NOURISH THEIR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS ALIKE. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY - MID LEVEL EXPERIEN
Technical Sales Representative (pretoria)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ORGANISATION WHICH SUPPLIES HIGH TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS THROUGHOUT AFRICA HAS AN OPENING FOR A DYNAMIC A
External Sales Representative (steel) (meadowdale)
A TECHNICAL RETAIL SUPPLIER ARE LOOKING TO EMPLOY AN EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE WITH EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE STEEL INDUSTRY IN MEADOWDAL
Creditors/ Debtors Clerk (cape Town)
AN INTERNATIONAL FMCG COMPANY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A CREDITORS/ DEBTORS CLERK IN CAPE TOWN
Rental Agent (cape Town)
AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY EXISTS FOR A RENTAL AGENT TO JOIN SOUTH AFRICAâS LEADING PROPERTY INVESTORâS GROUP AND ONE OF TH
Production Assistant (chemical Manufacturing) (cape Town)
METAL COATINGS AND MECHANICAL COMPONENT REFURBISHING COMPANY REQUIRES A PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING) IN CAPE TOWN
Code 10 Driver (cape Town)
METAL COATINGS AND MECHANICAL COMPONENT REFURBISHING COMPANY REQUIRES A CODE 10 DRIVER (CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING)
Prasa and metrorail looking for workers
Info on how to apply jobs at Prada and metro rail PRASA CRES is embarking on Graduate I nternship Programme. Candidates who are interest
Leanership 2019 at Coca -Cola
This program prepares learners to understand and be familiar with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distributio
Impala Platinum Mine looking for Mine Workers
Miner Impala :Rustenburg (Ref .146052/2) Minimum Qualifications . Grade 12/ Standard 10 is essential. . Blasting Certificate is essential .
Barcelos Brand New Opening Soon
Various Job Opportunities Available Entire sfaff Needed Chefs Cashiers Cleaners General Assistants As with the most brands the Barcelos inde
Government Hospital Vacancies Various Positions
Gauteng Government Vacancies Various Positions The Gauteng Government Departments offers vacancy opportunities to unemployed South African's
Road Accident Fund: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019 / 2020
Closing Date: 18 June 2019 23:55:00 Location: Durban, Pretoria The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing
Pick n Pay: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019 / 2020
Closing Date: 30 June 2019 Pick n Pay has an exciting position for a Graduate Trainee Programme at our operations in various locations aroun
Anglo American: Graduate / Internship Programme 2020
Closing Date: 31 July 2019 The Graduate Programme is about finding the very best talent to help us create a more sustainable future. You'll
Lanseria Airport: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019 / 2020
Closing Date: 23 August 2019 Lanseria International Airport is looking to place interns in the following divisions: Business Administration
Finance And Insurance Consultant
Duties: Market and sell company range of value added products. Facilitate the arranging of finance for all dealership customers Manage and
Oversee offloading and receiving operations Supervise bulk production. Supervise all production staff. Ensure that ISO and HACCP standards a
The role is ideal for sales driven individuals who are looking for a career in a private client advisory environment which is achieved throu